When you think of the most expensive homes in the NBA, you’ll probably assume Kobe Bryant, or LeBron James ranks #1. However, it’s another Heat star who holds that title.
Chris Bosh, and his $12.3M Florida estate, is tops in the NBA, ahead of Kobe Bryant. Who’s third on the list you ask? Oh, just Chris Bosh again; his California mansion though.
The two locations, Florida and California, are the most popular spots for NBA stars, with 25 making a home in FLA, and 24 in Cali. Texas comes in as the third most popular destination.
Here’s how the Top-10 priciest pads in the NBA looks, courtesy of HoopsHype;
1. Chris Bosh (MIA) $12,333,000 FL
2. Kobe Bryant (LAL) $9,450,000 CA
3. Chris Bosh (MIA) $9,400,000 CA
4. LeBron James (MIA) $9,000,000 FL
5. Dwyane Wade (MIA) $8,900,000 FL
6. Kobe Bryant (LAL) $8,599,000 CA
7. Chris Paul (LAC) $8,495,000 CA
8. Dirk Nowitzki (DAL) $7,995,000 TX
9. Dwight Howard (HOU) $7,780,000 FL
10. Paul Pierce (BKN) $6,500,000 CA
Those are all the big names you’d expect to find on a list of expensive NBA homes. But even guys like John Salmons, Beno Udrih, and Mike Dunleavy are balling out in $4.5M estates, ranking them in the Top-20. For now though, the king of the castle in the NBA is the Boshtrich.